There’s no longer two choices.
We take the fiduciary model a step further with our flat fee pricing regardless of account sizes. Our goal is to provide a small number of clients a great alternative to the two main alternatives elsewhere: Work with a small firm that provides attention and pay a 1% management fee or be one of several hundred clients at a large, low-cost firm that has incentives to steer you in more profitable areas of their business.
Discover our values and how they impact you
Understand our difference
A set fee structure
- You keep more of the profits as your money grows
- You know you are equally as important to our firm than any other client
- We don’t use your account balances to determine your fee
- Eliminates our incentive to constantly "sell" clients on the idea to move all of their assets to our firm
How Do We Compare?
- Flat fee pricing
- We don't sell add on products like insurance or annuities that result in conflicts of interest
- We stand by our values and have pledged since founding the firm to donate 5% of profits to local charities
- Our approach is passive investment management which allows the markets to drive realistic returns
- Our goal is to say intentionally small so we can focus intently on you
- Every client is equally important to us. Your portfolio size does not determine the level of service you will receive
Other financial advisors
- Your price is based on the percentage of your assets. The more you have, the more you pay.
- They can sometimes turn your financial plan into an opportunity to offer you options that can raise the question of it being in your best interest or theirs
- They can tend to prioritize their bottom line before clients and the communities best interest
- Costly active management with promises of outsized returns
- Focused more on new prospects than on existing clients
- Clients with larger accounts are more of a priority as they drive more revenue than smaller accounts
Ready to discuss your plans?
If you feel we could be a fit for you and your family's plan, we
suggest setting up an introductory meeting. We can explore your
concerns, questions and so much more, together.